Thank you for choosing Southpaw Mobile Grooming for your pet’s grooming needs. We pride ourselves on providing a positive experience for you and your pet. Before using our grooming service, please read and agree to our terms of service:
Your Pet’s Care is Important to Southpaw Mobile Grooming
We want to assure you that Southpaw Mobile Grooming places high priority on your pets’ safety. Each grooming experience is catered to the specific needs of your pet.
Please Inform Us Before Grooming Of:
- Any pre-existing medical issues or allergies (seizures, arthritis, collapsing trachea, etc.), so that we may take the necessary steps to ensure your pet’s comfort.
- Any history of biting or aggression. If your pet has behavioral issues, we are happy to work through them with you and have had much success with our Grooming Improvement Plan. If the behavior issues require extra time, we will need to add an additional fee.
- If your pet is severely matted, a separate form will be given to inform pet owners of the increased risks and our increased efforts for the comfort and safety for your pet during the de-matting or shaving process.
- By using our services, you agree to trust that we will take the precautions necessary to safely continue the grooming process which may include use of grooming loops and muzzles. Southpaw Mobile Grooming will always be transparent on behavior of your pet so that we can work toward the best grooming experience for them.
- Southpaw Mobile Grooming strives to give the best experience to every pet. However in rare instances we acknowledge we are not the best match for a pet. In these cases, we reserve the right to refuse service to customers whose pets’ behavior or medical condition may jeopardize our safety or their own.
- Payment must be received at the end of the appointment, by cash or card only. Pricing is determined by size, coat condition and length, and the temperament of the dog. Occasionally, additional charges may apply due to the dog’s temperament or matting during the grooming session, this will be addressed before continuing.
We Love Your Pet’s Photos:
- By using our services you agree to allow Southpaw Mobile Grooming to use your pet’s name and any images or videos taken while he/she is in the care of Southpaw Mobile Grooming, in any form or format, for use, at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional materials.
Although accidents are rare, there are risks when handling pets. Southpaw Mobile Grooming will inform you immediately of any incident that occurs or anything unusual we may notice. Your pets’ safety and comfort are our top priority.
Our Resolution Policy:
Please let us know within 24 hours if you are not happy with your pet’s groom & allow us to “make it right”.
By proceeding with booking all Southpaw Grooming services occurring on this date and future appointment dates, you agree to all information addressed in this form and our process of resolution. Southpaw Mobile Grooming customers will be notified of any changes made to the policy. Thank you for trusting Southpaw Mobile Grooming!